24 June 2012

Day 29: The Right to Profit

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the right to profit is the only right being upheld, maintained and protected at all cost within our world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a world economic , social and political system where the right to profit stands above all other rights – even though it is not officially declared as a human right

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world where the right which gets the most attention and protection is the right to make profit – and where any tools, media and information can and are used to infiltrate the human mind to turn everyone into consumer robots in the name of profit

I think of a child’s mind as a blank book. During the first years of his life, much will be written on the pages. The quality of that writing will affect his life profoundly.” – Walt Disney

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world system where it is not only okay – it is encouraged to go and brainwash children and parents with cartoons, movies, games and software -- as this is an effective method to reap profit and thus completely justified

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world where it is normal for corporations to take over the parenting and teaching job from parents – where they will teach the children and feed the children the information which will turn them into the best consumer slaves

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that all Basic Human Rights are being directly violated within upholding this one right as The Right to Make Profit

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that The Right to Profit leads directly to The Right to Abuse – as all is justified as long as it serves the accumulation and growth of wealth

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the Right to Profit equal the Right to Steal, the Right to Manipulate, the Right to Threaten, the Right to Destroy, the Right to Lie, the Right to Kill, the Right to Harm. the Right to Enslave – all of which equals the Right to Abuse

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that a system of Profit will always imply Abuse as one is getting more than what is given – where the Earth has given us unconditionally – yet we are not being unconditional back – as we’ve accepted and allowed ourselves to see Earth, nature and all its inhabitants – humans and animals alike – to be merely as inputs and factors of production within the giant Money Making Machine – where we do not care who dies or what gets destroyed as long as we can squeeze the maximum amount of profit out of it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world system which only cares about profit – where points will be in place such as education and health care which appear to be “services” to humans – but where we are being ‘serviced’  to ensure the proper functioning of the human capital as factors of production and to be proper consumers

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a world system where everything and everyone gets considered only through the perception filter of profit – where everything and everyone’s value is measured and evaluated in terms of profit and loss as positive and negative experiences and where there is no space whatsoever for any considerations towards the Earth, Nature, Animals and Humans and how decisions affect the whole – where the consideration of “What’s Best for All” is non-existent

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that current state of the world and how humans run and manage the world – is completely and utterly irrational – as if we once upon a time entered a game of monopoly and forgot that we’re only playing a game – where everyone has become so dead serious about the game and the fictional money that we’ve started to believe it is real while it is NOT – and where all the rules and policies in the world are set up to protect the MADE UP game and the FAKE money while REAL people die and suffer

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that his implies that the world is in one big massive state of mind possession

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that the current money game has run out of control to the extent that we are destroying ourselves and our planet



I commit myself to expose the violation of Human Rights and Crimes to Life within the silent agreement that the Right of Profit is the Right of all Rights

 I commit myself to expose the brutal reality that the Right to Profit is in fact the statement of the Right to Abuse

I commit myself to expose the illusion of “support structures” within this world as they are only hear to support us as labourers and consumers and not as unconditional support as LIFE

I commit myself to expose the extent of the brainwashing / possession / mind control taking place within the world where all have become blind to the massive amount of suffering taking place every single day

I commit myself to show that we have completely disregarded  Life and only consider things and other living beings in terms of how they can aid us in our achievement and accumulation of profit

I commit myself to expose that profit in its very essence implies Abuse

I commit myself to the establishment of a new value system which Values life as the Equal Money System to restore the atrocities we have done unto another and the Earth

0 comments:

Post a Comment